This is a wonderful day! I've never seen this one before. - Maya Angelou
Pretty finish. Both names are very fitting!
very pretty quilt :) I agree, Sea Glass is the perfect name for it
This is beautiful, the blue colors are soothing and look great!
I love it! Great combination of colors.
This came out so lovely - it makes me want to go take a nap...I love it!
What a lovely quilt! I'm lovin' the beautiful colours!
Wow Beryl this is awesome, love that pattern,
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Pretty finish. Both names are very fitting!
very pretty quilt :) I agree, Sea Glass is the perfect name for it
This is beautiful, the blue colors are soothing and look great!
I love it! Great combination of colors.
This came out so lovely - it makes me want to go take a nap...I love it!
What a lovely quilt! I'm lovin' the beautiful colours!
Wow Beryl this is awesome, love that pattern,
Post a Comment