This is a wonderful day! I've never seen this one before. - Maya Angelou
Yes me too! but I always feel this way when I get to this point in a quilt. They are also colors that I don't normally use.
But they look so pretty together! I hope we will be joining units together this week. Merry Christmas.
I really love aqua/turquoise colors, but I'm ready for some more of that green! Your units are very pretty!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes me too! but I always feel this way when I get to this point in a quilt. They are also colors that I don't normally use.
But they look so pretty together! I hope we will be joining units together this week. Merry Christmas.
I really love aqua/turquoise colors, but I'm ready for some more of that green! Your units are very pretty!
Post a Comment