Monday, July 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday - UFO finish!

This is really a UFO finish and not a design wall picture.  I have completely finished my Civil War quilt, and it is big and it is heavy.  I do love it, love all the squares.  It killed me to quilt over the beautifully and carefully appliqued squares, but I still love the overall effect.  What should I work on next???


7 comments:

tudorc said...

Gorgeous! Why dont you come down here and finish mine?

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Your quilt is gorgeous!

Rabid Quilter from California said...

How beautiful! I know what you mean about quilting over carefully appliqued work but I'm never disappointed in the outcome of a heavily-quilted quilt. BTW, one of the charter members of our 30-year old quilt guild is named Beryl and she's a real treasure!

Becky said...

It is stunning. What a finish! Good hunting for your next project!

soscrappy said...

Stunning quilt! Congratulations on a huge finish. The best part of finishing off one quilt is the license to start something new without guit.

greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

That's amazing!

Sew And Tell Quilts said...

Wow Beryl, that is beautiful!!!!