This is a wonderful day! I've never seen this one before. - Maya Angelou
Now that looks like fun making them from a jelly roll instead of cutting all those scraps into squares.Nicely done :0)Happy Sewing
Nicely done.....looks like fun to make them from a jelly roll instead of cutting all those scraps :0)Happy Sewing
They look great! I love the colors.
You'll have a whole quilt top in no time. Neat looking block, and I love the fabric, too!
Such a fun pattern. Jelly rolls are so nice for knowing that everything will go together.
Oh, I have a jelly roll that is not planned with a background fabric....thanks for the idea!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now that looks like fun making them from a jelly roll instead of cutting all those scraps into squares.
Nicely done :0)
Happy Sewing
Nicely done.....looks like fun to make them from a jelly roll instead of cutting all those scraps :0)
Happy Sewing
They look great! I love the colors.
You'll have a whole quilt top in no time. Neat looking block, and I love the fabric, too!
Such a fun pattern. Jelly rolls are so nice for knowing that everything will go together.
Oh, I have a jelly roll that is not planned with a background fabric....thanks for the idea!!!
Post a Comment