Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yasmeen is off to Barnard College

Yasmeen leaves tonight, flying to New York City to begin her freshman year at Barnard College http://www.barnard.edu/ . We are all so happy for her and she is really excited. We got together to eat and wish her success.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoops!......well, that was not fun! I had already typed in a comment and then had to go and get a google blog signoff or something, and when I came back, the comment was gone! Forgot what I said except that I hoped that Beryl would approve off my comment and that it is nice to keep up with family events by using a blog, and that I never ever understood what a blog was or even how facebook works, but it would be nice to have some idea! So, thanks for sending me this blog, so I can see everyone and how they are doing.

And congratulations to Yasmeen! We can go and see her at Barnard, since it is ideally located on the eastern cost of the USA! Yay!!I've been planning a trip to NY so we'll take her to dinner. We will need her address and tel. no. and give her a chance to get settled in! That's a really good school, so good on her for her hard work!

Now,I will try again to send this, or post it, or whatever it is. A wholelotta quiltin' goin' on out there! wow! you should sell them online!

Lots of love to all,
Myrene